- Building the Ark Raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The winner may be asked to take part in Noah’s Ark Hospice PR and promotional activity.
- The 1st and only prize is a car and no alternative will be offered. The model and colour may vary from the image shown.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice – Charity No 1081156.
- Noah’s Ark Hospice is registered as a Small Society Lottery with Barnet Council. Registration number GASS/17/56340.
- All Trustees and Employees of Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and The Directors and Managers of Glyn Hopkin are ineligible to enter this raffle.
- All entries must be received by 30 November 2018.
- Late entries will be treated as donations.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 50 chances are to be purchased per person for the Building The Ark Raffle.
- The draw for the Building The Ark Raffle will take place on the 7 December 2018. The winner will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. The winner will also be published on the Raffleplayer website two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice to contact the winner, then Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
For more information about the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.noahsarkhospice.org.uk or contact our dedicated supporter services team by calling 020 8449 8877 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for additional raffle chances or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to 01628 201283.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
The Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice Social Responsibility Policy for raffles is available on the website www.noahsarkhospice.org.uk. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, and fair and open draws. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website www.gambleware.co.uk